Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 300 Million times.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile UX to join our amazing growing team where each team member makes an impact.
This is an active hands-on role that will require a designer who can solve complex visual and interaction design challenges as well as market and user research.
- Storyboards, process flow, sitemaps, UI mockups, prototypes, and more will be your canvas. You should be comfortable in an Agile framework, and will get to spend time with users through interviews, observations, journey mapping, process flowing, etc to gain empathy for their use cases.
- Deliver ideas and concepts, and translate them into world class designs for products on iOS and Android
- Contribute to design development throughout the entire lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables. This includes continuous QA during development to ensure the product is aligned with the design specifications
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving problems
- 5+ years in UI/UX professional work for mobile
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative Mobile interface design solutions for IOS and Android.
- Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand identity management, digital marketing and the creative process
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Excellent visual design skills; attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color and layout
- Relevant B.S./B.A degree