Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 300 Million times.
We’re looking for a Social media manager to join our amazing growing team where each team member makes an impact.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and executing social media strategy across our products accounts on organic social channels, while integrating social efforts into our overarching marketing and communications strategies. You’ll build creative campaigns and extract insights that highlight our priorities and values, resonate with our audiences, and differentiate our brand.
- Daily operation of the digital presence of Tap Mobile’s products on social media sites.
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build an overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement.
- Writing relevant content per each platform and product by using texts, pictures, video, infographics, GIFs, and more, and as needed, to expose the content for the relevant technological target audience.
- Cultivate an engaged audience across all channels.
- Use analytic tools for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting the content created for social media. Monitor KPIs, measure performance and analyze metrics that will help optimize the content effectiveness.
- Be a creative storytelling champion for the social strategy in partnership with the brand, influencer, and content marketing teams.
- Experience in creating all kinds of social media content.
- Native-level English speaker: you should be able to communicate very well both internally and externally in English – as well as being able to write great ad copy in English.
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and creative thinking skills, with the ability to effectively communicate our value to target audience
- Knows well the characteristics, resources, and analytics tools in the social media field.
- Excellent teamwork ability. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent project and time management skills.