Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 350 Million times.
We’re looking for a Computer Vision Research Scientist to join our amazing growing team where each team member makes an impact.
- Conduct research and development in computer vision and image processing
- Design, implement, and integrate computer vision and machine learning algorithms and prototypes and assist in the transition into products and services
- Interact with and support multiple research teams ranging from research scientists to engineers to manufacturing and retail
- Work between multiple business units and sub business units including managing meeting flows, presenting data, building, and maintaining relationships.
- integrate the latest high impact ML and AI technologies into our process.
- Practical experience in research of AI models, e.g. transformers, diffusion models, VAE/GAN.
- Real passion and experience in AI generative area
- Ph.D. in a related area, e.g. Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, VR/AR/MR.
- Relevant experience to the position such as post-doctoral roles, a proven track record of publications from conferences e.g. Siggraph, ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, AAAI, NIPS.
- Experience with machine learning or deep learning models, such as CNNs, RNNs and GANs.
- Familiarity with computer vision libraries and machine learning framework, such as OpenCV, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
- Masters or PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or other related field
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in research, engineering, or research & development
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Minimum 4 years of experience with computer vision techniques such as object recognition, segmentation, classification, and tracking.