Last updated: June 9, 2023
This Policy shall supplement our End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), along with any supplemental guidelines and policies provided by us from time to time, all incorporated herein by reference.
1. Personal Data We Collect
When you interact with our App, we collect and process the following types of data:
– Personal identifiers: such as your username and/or any other identifier you may choose to use within the App.
– Technical data: such as internet protocol (IP) address, device type, unique device identification numbers, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location.
– Interaction data: which includes details about your usage of the App, and the resources that you access.
– Facial Recognition Data: Facial mapping data is used to recognize people in images and camera experiences, but cannot be used to identify specific individuals.
– Image Data: When you upload a photo, we analyze it on our servers and then delete it immediately after analysis.
– Voice Data: We process voice data on your device to facilitate voice calls. This data is not transmitted outside of your device.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
– To provide our services: We will use your data to provide you with the requested services, including the personalization of content within the App.
– To improve our services: We use interaction data to better understand user behavior and improve our App.
– To train our machine learning models: Interaction data, including chat data, helps us train our neural networks, enabling us to improve the functionality and intelligence of Luna AI.
Please note that all personal identifiers are anonymized before being used to train our models. The process ensures the privacy and security of your personal data while allowing us to leverage the data for the improvement of Luna AI.
3. Age Requirement
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, or to children under 16 who reside in a European Union Member State. We do not knowingly collect personal information from these individuals. If you are under these age limits, you are not authorized to use the Services. If you believe a child under these age limits has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us immediately.
4. Links to Third Party Websites and Services
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. International Users
Users outside of the United States should be aware that by using our Service, your Personal Information may be transferred to our facilities and servers in the United States.
8. Information Provided by Choice
Some Personal Information is optional to provide. However, not providing certain Personal Information may limit your ability to fully utilize
features of our Services.
9. California Privacy Rights
For California residents, we disclose Personal Information categories we collect, its sources, our use of Personal Information, and if disclosed, the categories of Personal Information we disclosed.
California residents have the following privacy rights:
– The right to know what Personal Information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that Personal Information
– The right to request deletion of your Personal Information
– The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information. To exercise the above privacy rights, please contact us via the details provided below.
11. Contact Us
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction